The AegisAn electric shock is a jarring, shaking sensation occurs when a human body gets in contact with a source of voltage that is high enough to cause current flow .There are thousands of people who dies every year because of electric shock so It is important to follow all the safety precautions while using any electrical devices. People either die of magnitude of electric current or find themselves handicapped or paralyzed in some way or the other. The minimum current that a human can feel is 1 milliampere (mA).
The current can result in damage of tissues orfibrillation if it is of high voltage. Electric shock can also cause death and is referred to as electrocution. It is usually said that currents about 100 mA can be lethal when applied to the sensitive parts of the human body. Electric shock causes burns and neurological effects too.